1. Don’t sacrifice your life for someone else’s idea of success.
2. Find what you love, trust in your instincts, and follow your heart.
3. Change your thoughts to change your world.
4. Be honest, be tolerant, and lead a life you are pround of.
5. Genius is found in simplicity.
6. Short consistent steps in a positive direction will eventually lead you to victory.
7. Laughter and happiness can be contagious.
8. Genuine kindness and hope exists in humanity.
9. It’s up to you. Take the first step. Do it.
10. You may fail several times before you succeed. So always be aware, and learn from your mistakes.
11. Fear is a short-term fix. Love is a long-term solution.
12. No disability is an excuse for not trying.
13. In order to succeed, you must be willing to fail.
14. Everyone has a gift, it just needs to be found and unleashed.
15. Practice DOES make perfect.
16. There is no greater gift than that of freedom.
17. The secret to personal success is personal passion.
18. Great things can be achieved if we work together.
19. You must answer certain questions for yourself if you are to realize your dreams.
20. Small miracles can occur.
21. A big heart and a little persistance goes a long way.
22. One extra degree of effort is the difference between good and great.
23. When you truly strive to be the best you can be, you are a winner regardless of what the scoreboard reads.
24. Never quit. You are probably closer than you think.
25. The first step is believing.
26. Passion and determination can allow anyone to overcome their physical limitations.
27. It is possible to start an empire with nothing more than a dream.
28. There are sincere human beings in law enforcement who truly want to help you.
29. No matter how hopeless it seems, never give up!
30. You cannot judge someone’s talents just by looking at them.
31. The health of your body is equally important as the health of your mind.
32. Sometimes all someone needs is to be given a chance.
33. Tragedies can open new doors of vision.